Mail to Bill Gate

Monday, January 09, 2006 |

Dear Mr Bill Gates,

This letter is from Banta Singh from Punjab. We have bought a Computer for our home and we found problems, which I want to bring to your notice.

1. After connecting to internet we planned to open e-mail account and whenever we fill the form in Hotmail in the password column, only ****** appears, but in the rest of the fields whatever we typed appears, but we face this problem only in password field. We checked with hardware vendor Santa Singh and he said that there is no problem in keyboard. Because of this we open the e-mail account with password *****. I request you to check this as we ourselves do not know what the password is.

2. We are unable to enter anything after we click the 'shut down ' button.

3. There is a button 'start' but there is no "stop" button. We request you to check this.

4. We find there is 'Run' in the menu. One of my friend clicked 'run ' has ran upto Amritsar! So, we request you to change that to "sit", so that we can click that by sitting.

5. One doubt is that any 're-scooter' available in system? As I find only 're-cycle', but I own a scooter at my home.

6. There is 'Find' button but it is not working properly. My wife lost the door key and we tried a lot for tracing the key with this ' find', but unable to trace. Is it a bug??

7. Every night I am not sleeping as i have to protect my 'mouse' from CAT, So i suggest u to provide one DOG to kill that cat.

8. Please confirm when u are going to give me money for winning 'HEARTS' (playing cards in games) and when are u coming to my home to collect ur money.

9. My child learnt 'Microsoft word' now he wants to learn 'Microsoft sentence', so when u will provide that?

10. Hey, I brought computer, cpu, mouse and keypad there is only one icon with 'MY Computer', where is remaining ?

11. Are to kamal hi aap bole raha hi ki 'MY Pictures' there is not even single photo of mine, So when u will keep my photo in that.

12. There is 'Startup' when u will provide 'Enddown'.

13. is that 'NOTEPEN' available in system? As I find only 'NOTEPAD' , tell me fast as I lost me PEN.

14. there is 'Winzip' what about 'Lossopen'.

15. There is 'WIN AMP' what about 'Win VOLT ', 'WinRESISTANCE '.

16. There is 'MICROSOFT OFFICE' what about 'MICROSOFT HOME'

Does this article intrests you then subscribe to FunLounge by Email

0 comments:

Most Related Posts